Clean and sophisticated, these modern aviators have an unmistakable style that never goes out of date. The Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses are a classic design that fits well, provides excellent protection and great visibility. The metal frames look great and are durable while the green glass lenses are scratch resistant, improve contrasts and block 100%: of UV (ABC) rays. An icon of style and design and a model that signaled the birth of a timeless legend, Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses have been all of these things since their launch in 1937. Created to satisfy the increasingly demanding requirements of US Air Force pilots, the Aviator style of Ray-Ban Sunglasses gradually earned its place as an essential fashion accessory for both sexes. Aviator Ray-Ban sunglasses live up to their name by offering maximum wearer protection while delivering the distinctive style that has become world-famous, thanks to the many Hollywood stars who have chosen to wear them. The contemporary relevance of the Aviator Large Metal model is underlined by the drop-shaped eye. Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses are designed with a lightweight and durable metal frame. The scratch/impact resistant lenses ensure 100%: UV protection & superb optical clarity. Ray-Ban sunglasses are one of the best-selling brands worldwide……
- Every model in the Ray-Ban collection is the product of meticulous, original styling that translates the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world.
- Ray-Ban sizes refer to the width of one lens in millimeters.
- Ray-Ban products sold by authorized sellers, like Amazon.com, are eligible for all manufacturer warranties and guarantees.
- Protective case included, cases come in a variety of colors.
- Lenses are prescription-ready (Rx-able).
- Ray-Ban products include an etched “RB” on the left lens. The RB is not a scratch or defect.
- The shape and curvature of these sunglasses may need adjustments. Adjustments should only be made by a professional.
- Made in Italy or China.