Flexible Flyer Flexi-Tube Inflatable Snow TubeThis eye-catching snow-riding device, from the makers of the iconic original Flexible Flyer sled, boasts flashy new graphics over a rugged, cold crack PVC 16 gauge tube. It’s remarkably durable, and a slick bottom surface makes for fast-pace action on the hill. Sturdy handles help keep you safely in place on the 39-inch diameter device. Recommended for riders age four and up, and includes a leak repair kit.
Paricon, makers of the original Flexible Flyer sled, began making sleds in 1861 with the founding of a family business, Paris Manufacturing, in South Paris, Maine, by the great grandfather of current CEO Hank Morton. When Henry Morton started making sleds at home, he constructed them by hand and his wife decorated them. These original hand-decorated sleds have become much sought after by collectors, but the originals simply ensured each sled would be a child’s prized possession.
Today, Hank and his sons, Ted and Tom, are continuing the family tradition in the sled business with Paricon. The sled line has evolved to include a wide assortment of products for winter use, including sleds, snowboards, foam sliders, inflatable tubes, wooden toboggans, and snow toys. Paricon serves customers throughout the U.S. from its distribution center, which remains in South Paris.
- Eye-catching snow-riding device, from makers of the iconic original Flexible Flyer sled
- Flashy new graphics over rugged cold crack PVC 16 gauge tube
- Slick bottom surface makes for fast-pace action on the hill
- Sturdy handles help keep you safely in place; recommended for riders age four and up
- 39-inch diameter; includes repair kit