The WearEver Backpack Chair made by Rio Brands merges a folding, lounge chair with a convenient, integrated backpack. This unique system allows you to carry a small cooler or other supplies along with your chair–in one easy haul to the beach, the ball game, and/or the park. The backpack and chair perfectly compliment each other–the chair frame folds into a rectangular backpack frame with the straps positioned on the bottom of the seat cover. The backpack compartment is built onto the chair back, making it easy to load up when used as a backpack, and leaving it accessible when the chair is set up. The chair itself is built for comfort and relaxation with four reclining positions, a pillow headrest, a drink holder, and smooth hardwood arms. The chair’s sturdy, powder coated frame and 600×300 denier, waterproof fabric lend themselves to outdoors use. The WearEver Backpack Chair delivers highly portable comfort and convenience–just pack it and throw it on your back. Arrive, unfold and relax.
Four-position recline and Storage Pouch on the rear
Unfolded Open Dimensions Upright: 22 by 31 by 26 inches (WxHxD)
Folded Dimensions: 22 by 27 by 3 inches (WxHxD)
Seat Height: 11 inches; Weight Capacity 240 lbs.
Weight: 10 pounds ; Powder Coated Steel Tubing
- 4 Reclining Positions, Removable/padded headrest, adjustable for various heights; Carabiner Hook for Keys and other small accessory to hang ; 600×300 denier polyester fabric
- Seat is 10.5 inches from ground; Seating Dimensions (inches): 17.5W x 16D ; 24H Seat Back
- Weighs 8.3 lbs; Weight Capacity 240 lbs; Folded Dimensions (inches): 27.25L x 22W x 3.25H ; Frame construction: 19-millimeter powder coated steel ; Adjustable / Integrated Shoulder Straps
- Open Dimensions (inches): Overall 30.5H x 22W x 24H Seat Back ; 18.5 between arms. (Wood Arm Width 1.75)
- Storage pouch (13W x 15H x 5 Deep inches) at back of seat has ample space for a picnic blanket, water bottles, camera.