LensCovers are perfect for anyone who wants the benefits of sun protection while wearing their prescription glasses. They’re lightweight and easy to slip on over your prescription glasses. You’ll want to keep a pair in the car, office, house or wherever you need them! LensCovers are designed to wrap around your face blocking the sun from the side as well; a practical alternative to expensive prescription sunglasses! How to measure your prescription frames for LensCover sunglasses: 1- Measure the widest part of your prescription frames left to right, this is the “width”. Next measure the height of the lens with frame included. 2- Choose the LensCover frame (below) that is slightly larger in width and height than your frame measurements. LensCover Small is 5-5/16 inches wide x 1-5/8 inches high LensCover Medium is 5-1/2 inches wide x 1-3/4 inches high LensCover Large is 5-3/4 inches wide x 2-1/8 inches high For example, if your prescription frames measure 5-1/4 inches (width) x 1-1/4 inches (height), the correct LensCovers Frame would be size Small.
- LensCovers (size Medium) are 100% UVA and UVB and polarized for your eye protection!
- LensCovers are available in Small, Medium and Large. See measuring instructions below or image with measuring instructions for proper fit. Small and Large size LensCovers are in a separate listing.
- LensCovers fit over men, women, and children’s glasses!
- Italian inspired design is stylish and fashionable, you won’t find these at sunglass retail stores!
- Comes in Brown or Black colored frames and lenses. Side Lens for better peripheral vision.