Easy to use and comes with sandbags for increased stabilityThere’s nothing better than a day at the beach, but a full day of UV rays can take its toll. Enter the Texsport Calypso cabana, a sturdy beach shelter that’s ideal for long afternoons on the shore. Made of heavy-duty polyurethane-coated taffeta for increased UV protection and cool comfort, the Calypso cabana protects you on three sides, with a roof that extends over the top as you lounge below. You can sit inside the cabana to avoid the sun, lie partially covered to protect just your face, or huddle up for full-body protection when the winds start whipping.
The cabana also offers a durable ripstop polyethylene floor and three no-see-um mesh windows with zippered storm flaps. And the shelter is a breeze to set up and take down thanks to the three-pole pin-and-ring frame system and the shock-corded fiberglass poles. Other features include four weight/sand bags for increased stability, corner stakes, and a handy storage bag. Flame-retardant to CPAI-84 specifications, the Calypso cabana measures 48 by 84 by 48 inches (W x H x D) and comes in brilliant blue with rainbow stripes along the top.
- 3-sided beach cabana for protecting yourself from UV rays
- Heavy-duty polyurethane-coated taffeta construction offers full UV protection
- Ripstop polyethylene floor and 3 no-see-um mesh windows with storm flaps
- 3-pole pin-and-ring system with shock-corded fiberglass poles; flame-retardant
- Includes 4 weight/sand bags for stability; measures 48 by 84 by 48 inches (W x H x D)